This knife is always with me when either hunting or fishing, sitting firmly but easy to access in my right front pocket!
It’s just the perfect size in my opinion with a blade that’s long enough to be usable but not extreme and handle that’s easy to grip. The compromise between ergonomics and slim handle that fits in the pockets is good and the clip holding it in place is first rate. It’s a flipper with linerlock that makes it possible to both open and close with one hand, but there is also a good thumb grip on the back of the blade for less provocative operating of the knife when sitting around the campfire. The linerlock is both strong but also allows for the handle to have it’s back open since there is no mechanism there, and this is very welcome in a hunting knife because it can be thoroughly washed and rinsed.
Additional advantages with this knife:
- The blade is ground from back to edge (flat grind) where it’s met by a 20 degree secondary edge. This in combination with the big curve towards the tip of the blade makes it easy to sharpen and again get back that wicked edge that it came with from the factory
- Even though it is a flipper, it does not look like something a ninja would choose for an assassination 🙂
- It comes in a nice gift box
- Blade lenght: 90 mm
- Total length : 214 mm
- Blade thickness at spine: 2,5 mm
- Handle: Titanium (coating)
- Blade steel: 12c27 (Sandvik stainless quality steel
- Weight: 165 g